Friday, October 1, 2010

Sugar'n Cream Review

I have fallen in love with Lily's Sugar'n Cream 100% USA Grown Cotton again
I used it years ago for wash clothes and other small kitchen knitting and that was it.
Always had dreams of making a lacy tunic or bathing suit cover up but never got around to it.  I find myself in that situation all the time, lots of plans and no time to fulfill them.

Anyway, I started using Sugar'n Cream yarns again with the hat patterns I designed for my grand daughters.




I love the way it feels while crocheting and knitting, so soft.
Sugar'n Cream is made in Canada from 100% USA Grown Cotton
Spun up in a 4 ply Worsted weight yarn with a recommended knitting needle size of 7 or crochet hook H

Lily Cotton can be found online at www.sugarncream.com

My Pattern for the Beanie Cap pictured above is available at Copper Llama Studio at Etsy


I have not received ANY form of compensation from Lily Cotton, this review is just my opinion on a product I love

No comments: