Monday, October 18, 2010

Love the New Dog Bed

This morning we received our order from  PURELYDOGBEDS.COM




Everyone Love's IT
As soon as I tossed it on the floor they started playing on it.

Information from their site:

Majestic Pet Super Value Dog Bed

SKU #: MJT0007
Easy to clean removable poly-cotton cover
Cushion is made of high-loft poly fill that will keep its shape after many uses
Comes in an assortment of colors and sizes

Bed Sizes:
Medium: 7" H x 35" W x 28" D
Large: 7" H x 46" W x 35" D

Weight Limits:
Medium Bed: 5 to 45 pounds
Large Bed: 45 to 70 pounds
Our Price: $27.95 – $32.95





Didn't take long for 2 of them to find their spots and take a nap.

I think I will have a problem with the color, black.  After a little more thought about my choice, I should have order a bed in a brown or tan.  With so many pets, 6 dogs and 3 cats, pet hair is a real problem and I can foresee it showing up very quickly. Oh well, They love it and that's whats the most important, right?

PURELYDOGBEDS.COM  
I was not compensated in any way by PurelyDogBeds.com
This review is my own opinion



No comments: